“Protect What You Love”
Who do we love the most? Ourselves. We may not always realise it, but the very basic instinct of protecting oneself from all the odds is the evidence of loving yourself. However, the best way to show love to yourself is to care for yourself, your body, mind and soul. Anita’s Aromatics firmly believes in the philosophy of providing protection and nourishment that your body needs. Being a part of the wellness & beauty industry, our motto has always been to provide the goodness of nature for complete replenishment and healing.
One ingredient that has recently taken the skincare industry by storm is Niacinamide. Anita’s Aromatics brings out some of the most frequently asked and must-know information regarding Niacinamide. It is an adequate water-soluble vitamin, also known as vitamin B3. It renders a plethora of benefits to your skin when applied topically. Let’s delve deeper to learn more about this saviour!
1. What does Niacinamide do to the skin?
Niacinamide is a stable vitamin that increases the skin’s natural lipid, strengthening the skin barrier. This skin barrier acts as a shield and protects the skin from various hazards. It also helps to lock moisture and regulate oil production. It is rife with antioxidants fighting free radicals and reducing oxidative cellular damage. It also stimulates keratin production, which makes the skin elastic and smooth. It also helps reduce ageing and pigmentation of the skin.
2. When should you use Niacinamide?
Ideally, Niacinamide should be used twice a day, preferably morning and night. Using it in the morning protects from harmful UV rays. An application at night provides more time and, thereby, effective results.
3. How is Niacinamide derived?
Niacinamide is categorised as an amide of and is derived from nicotinic acid. It is often seen in yeast, meat, milk and green vegetables.
4. Is it good for the skin?
Yes, without a doubt. Niacinamide is safe and proven to yield remarkable results. It is nothing less than an elixir for alleviating all your skin related issues. Niacinamide directly acts on the root cause and thus lead to practical results.
5. How long does it take Niacinamide to work on the skin?
Niacinamide shows promising results. However, one needs to stick to regular and adequate usage. Ideally, once the healing process activates, it takes nearly four weeks and more for the results to reflect.
6. Does Niacinamide lighten the skin?
Niacinamide inhibits the melanin’s mechanism, thereby effectively reducing hyperpigmentation. It obstructs the transferring of melanin pigment to skin cells, thereby contributing to skin lightening.
7. Which is better, Niacinamide or salicylic acid?
Both the acids have their benefits. However, salicylic acid is an oil-soluble acid, while Niacinamide is a water-soluble acid. Salicylic acid goes deeper into the skin but leads to dry skin and irritation. On the other hand, Niacinamide helps in moisture retention and effectively boosts skin health due to its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Moisture is an essential aspect of skin that Niacinamide better maintains.
8. Does Niacinamide fade scars?
The various nutrients and properties catalyse the fading process of scars. However, it primarily obstructs inflammation and is more effective in preventing scars entirely.
9. Who needs Niacinamide?
Niacinamide is suitable for all skin types. It is a one-stop solution for all your skin-related issues and nourishes your skin. It controls acne and sebum production, retains moisture, fades scars, reduces ageing, pores, and protects the skin from UV and other damage.
10. Which products of Anita’s Aromatics have Niacinamide?
Anita’s Aromatics affirms the benefits of Niacinamide and has developed a range of products rich in Niacinamide and contribute to better skin.
1. Cocktail Kits
- Pina Colada Cocktail Kit: https://anitasaromatics.com/product/pina-colada-cocktail-kit/
- Mojito Cocktail Kit: https://anitasaromatics.com/product/mojito-cocktail-kits/
- Blueberry Martini Cocktail Kit: https://anitasaromatics.com/product/blueberry-martini-cocktail-kit/
- Margarita Cocktail Kit: https://anitasaromatics.com/product/strawberry-margarita-cocktail-kit/
2. Vitamin C Facial Kit
3. Lemon Walnut Kit for The Body
- Body Scrub: https://anitasaromatics.com/product/lemon-and-walnut-scrub/
- Body Butter: https://anitasaromatics.com/product/lemon-and-walnut-cream/
- Body Wrap: https://anitasaromatics.com/product/lemon-and-walnut-masque/
At Anita’s Aromatics, we believe in creating innovative products infused with ingredients that protect and heal your skin. Stay tuned and visit our website to know more about our products.