We live in times of extreme emotional chaos. People fall into the cycle of feeling sad, frustrated, hopeful, and then sad yet again. During this pandemic, it is only fair to say that it’s not easy to mentally and emotionally keep up all the time.
With all of this talk, self-care practices are immensely important but (unfortunately) hugely underestimated. People, therefore, are always in search of routines that keep their mental and physical wellness in a holistic sense. And one amongst them is… Aromatherapy.
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is incredibly useful in the stimulation of your smell receptors. It gradually works its way through the nervous system and controls your emotions – putting you in a mystic ZEN mode. Aromatherapy involves aromatic oils – natural fragrances or essences which are extracted from plant compounds. These oil potions are later mixed with certain carrier oils for further treatments.
How will aromatherapy prove beneficial for your salon and clients?
- Improving the ambiance
A salon is a special space built and designed specifically for self-care. The color tones, lights, aesthetics, and temperature set the right mood for personal comfort. While Home can be an “ultimate comfort”, opting for Aromatherapy in Salons is wiser!- and that’s why people choose to come to you for such treatments. Aromatherapy adds an extra puff of tranquil aura to your salon, making your customer feel more relaxed.
- Providing your customers with a customized blend – unique just for them!
You, as a professional, can create a customized blend of aroma oils for your clients as per their needs and skin type. This way you not only target your client’s issues but also make them feel specially attended. Facial oils can be created with certain carrier oils like Argan, Rosehip , jojoba . These also help in resolving dandruff issues, when blended with the right essential oils. So, don’t wait, Get Blendin’! After all, nothing beats a tailor-made oil blend made specifically for someone by an expert!
- Helping your client attain healthy mental and spiritual health.
Essential aroma oils target the commonly triggering mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc. They help ease out the stress by relieving the person and makes them feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Although proper clinical treatment is advised for people dealing with such issues, aromatherapy is proven to aid them with the process.
We, at Anita’s Aromatics, understand these concerns and bridge the gap between you and your client’s treatment. We have a huge array of essential and carrier oils to help you navigate through your client’s mental or emotional fog. We believe in ultimate wellness and self-love which is totally reflected in our fine aromatic oils.
Take a look at the base oils we carry –
- Jojoba oil – has a wide variety of benefits, mainly helps in soothing problems like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It is also amazing for your hair.
- Moringa Oil – moisturizes and balances skin health. It is an excellent skin primer before applying make-up & excellent for brittle nails.
- Argan oil – is the best natural serum for your face. It leaves your skin feeling soft & supple. A little bit of argan oil is effective to tame frizz and add shine to your hair
- Rosehip oil -is also called the God fairy of oils. It is huge on collagen formation & treats hyperpigmentation, inflammation, and sun-damaged skin.
- Olive Oil – a great skin revitalizer, moisturizer, antioxidant, antibacterial, loaded with Vitamin A, D, E & K. An excellent oil to replenish skin’s nourishment & also reduce dark circles & puffiness
- Apricot Kernel Oil – highly praised for improving skin tone, softness, and radiance of the skin. Apply directly on hair to revive curls or waves on the 3rd or 4th day of unwashed hair.
- Coconut Oil– Our cold pressed coconut oil is a one stop destination for your skin , scalp and nail needs
We also actively advise our essential oils that go well for facial muddles –
- Frankincense oil promotes cellular health and exfoliates the skin for greater rejuvenation.
- Geranium oil reduces the signs of aging and promotes skin tightening.
- Tea Tree oil is most famous for treating acne as it’s anti-inflammatory in nature.
On this note, we end our dialogue & let you be the decision-maker! Feel free to reach out to us in case of any queries.