USP– eases sunburn & redness, shiny hair
Skin Type-Mature, Acne Prone ,Sensitive ,Normal Skin
How to use
- Helps maintain skin hydration: As is the case with other oils, jojoba oil is a great emollient, softening and smoothing your complexion.
- Offers antioxidant protection: Jojoba oil is rich in flavonoids and vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that defends the skin against oxidative damage, which contributes to signs of aging. Its direct anti-aging benefits, it’s still a good option to use at any age, to help both protect and brighten the skin.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe skin: Dealing with eczema, rosacea, or a generally sensitive complexion? Jojoba oil is saving grace for reducing redness and keeping skin calm and comfortable. Along with the vitamin E found in the oil, it’s also a good source of B-complex vitamins.
- Is useful in helping treat acne: For acne-prone skin, jojoba oil takes the cake. First and foremost, it’s non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores, an imperative quality to search for if you have oily skin but still want to use an oil. Two, you’re reaping all those anti-inflammatory benefits , both of which can help knock out breakouts. And finally, there’s the fact that it can balance out your skin’s natural oil production.
- Create your own facial oil blends with Jojoba & essential oils- For Mature skin add 2ml of Frankincense essential oil to 100ml of jojoba oil.