Bhringharaj Hair Oil
Enriched with Bhringhraj to fight hair loss.
Bhringharaj is a very popular ayurvedic herb with plenty medicinal and health benefits. But largely, it is used for hair care because it contains Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Iron. Not only is it good for hair care, but it is also great for destressing your tired mind.
Benefits of Bhringharaj hair oil
– Reduces hair fall
– Promotes hair growth
– Helps eliminate dandruff
– Slows down graying of hair
– Promotes relaxation
– Aids sleep
– Helps soothe inflamed skin
How To Use
- As a hair oil – Use directly on your scalp by massaging the oil in circular motions. Let the oil sit on your scalp for atleast an hour. Wash off with a shampoo. (If you still feel your hair is oily after one wash, repeat shampooing one more time)
- For gray hair treatment – Mix one teaspoon of Bhringharaj hair oil into two tablespoons of coconut oil and heat it using a double boiling method. (Note: Do not heat the oil directly.) Let the oil sit on your scalp for atleast an hour. Wash off with a shampoo. (If you still feel your hair is oily after one wash, repeat shampooing one more time)
- As a hair mask – Mix Bhringharaj hair oil with youghurt and your regular hair oil. Apply it onto your hair and keep it for 30 mins. Rinse your hair later.