Camphor Essential Oil
With great healing and soothing properties, camphor oil is popular for ages. It is antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial in nature. Camphor oil, when dispersed in the air, clears away the negative energy and brings in a positive aura. Also, because of its powerful analgesic and anesthetic properties, it helps you through anxiety and nervousness by presenting you with a calmer state of mind.
₹120 – ₹960
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Camphor essential oil for your skin
– Aids in soothing pain and itchiness
– Strengthens hair growth by improving blood circulation when applied with a carrier oil on the scalp.
– Heals various skin disorders
– Promotes respiratory health
– Reduces swelling
– Repairs cracked heels
How To Use
- Put few drops of camphor oil in the diffuser and let it blend with the air.
- For nasal and respiratory problems, simply inhale camphor oil through a steamer.
- For cracked heels, make a mixture of ghee and a few drops of camphor oil and apply it to your heels. Cover your heels and let it stay overnight. Use regularly for soft feet and reduced cracks.
- For your hair – Add camphor oil to a carrier oil like coconut or olive oil and massage it well into your scalp. Keep it overnight and wash off the other day.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.