Cedarwood Essential Oil
An oil that helps your focus! Yes, it true! Cedarwood oil is proved to improve your concentration. Not only that, but this oil also helps you relax and unwind. Cedrine, cedrol, and thujopsene are the main components found in cedarwood oil that have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
₹140 – ₹1,120
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Cedarwood essential oil for the mind
– Improves concentration
– Relaxes your mind
– Relieves stress and tension
– It has sedative qualities that help you sleep when used as aromatherapy
Benefits of Cedarwood essential oil for hair
– Reduces hair loss
– Soothes scalp conditions (itchy and flaky scalp)
– Eliminates dandruff
Benefits of Cedarwood essential oil for skin
– Treats acne
– Reduces scar marks
– Treats minor wounds
How To Use
- For an aromatherapy treatment – Sprinkle 5-6 drops of Cedarwood oil on a cloth or towel and place it under your pillow while sleeping.
- As an acne treatment – Use cedarwood oil as a spot treatment on acne and pimples by dabbing diluted oil on them. Then, rinse after 10-15 mins
- For massage (body or hair) – Dilute cedarwood oil with a carrier oil of your choice and massage it into your scalp or body. You can also add cedarwood oil to some lotions, shampoos, and scrubs.
- As a stress buster – Add 5 to 6 drops of cedarwood oil to warm water along with some Epsom salts.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.