This scrub is part of our Chocolate range. It is enriched with Theobroma cacao powder, caffeine, milk powder, walnut oil, almond oil, and black pepper oil. The natural muds nourish and detoxify the skin.
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
The components of our Chocolate range contain these key ingredients –
1) Theobroma Cacao –
Rich in saturated fats, it is particularly beneficial for healing dry, cracked skin. The fatty acids present in Theobroma cacao butter are easily absorbed by the skin and is retained for hours so that the healing continues from within. Regular use of this balm will soothe and smoothen the rough skin commonly found on dry elbows and knees.
2) Milk Powder –
– Acts as a great cleanser
– Gives you youthful and glowing skin
– Tightens your skin
– Smoothens your skin texture
– Helps eradicate blackheads
3) Walnut Oil –
– Great antioxidant
– Fights wrinkles and fine lines
4) Almond Oil –
– Improves skin tone
– Helps reduce puffiness
– Reduces dark circles
– An excellent makeup remover
– Hydrates and retains moisture on your skin
– Aids in reducing acne formation
5) Black Pepper Oil –
– Fights signs of pre-mature aging
– Helps clear clogged pores
– Fights acne formation
How To Use
- Rinse your skin in warm water.
- Put a small amount of body scrub in your hand.
- Gently rub it on your skin in small circular motions, using your hand or an exfoliating glove.
- Scrub your skin gently for no longer than 30 seconds. Remember to be gentle and not go too fast or harsh while scrubbing your skin.
- Rinse your skin liberally with lukewarm water.
- Shave, if desired.
- Pat your skin dry.
- Follow this with our Chocolate Cream to lock in the moisture.