Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon oil can be a lifesaver for you. It has several health and beauty benefits and is famously used for aromatherapy as well. Use it sparingly as it is very strong. It is antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial in nature.
₹160 – ₹1,280
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Cinnamon essential oil for the mind
– Highly used as a mood enhancer
– Relaxes frayed nerves
– Improves blood circulation
Benefits of Cedarwood essential oil for hair
– Effective in hair thickening
– Promotes hair growth
Benefits of Cedarwood essential oil for skin
– Helps clear imperfections on your face.
– Moisturizes skin (use through a carrier oil)
How To Use
- For an aromatherapy treatment – Use a few drops of cinnamon oil into a diffuser or spritz it into the air. This way, you breathe it in and it also gets absorbed by the skin.
- Use as a body oil – Mix 1-2 drops of cinnamon oil to two to three cups of carrier oils such as almond oil.
- As a hair oil – Mix one to two drops of coconut oil and castor oil blend. massage it into your scalp.
- For feet – Massage cinnamon oil to your feet before sleeping to relax frayed and tired nerves.
- You can also add a few drops of this oil to face masks.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.