Clove Essential oil
Clove oil is filled with antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It helps soothe both skin, body, and head.
₹120 – ₹950
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of clove essential oil for your skin
– Helps reduce swelling and redness
– Fights acne formation
– Relieves respiratory conditions like cough and asthma
– Grants relief from headaches, toothaches, muscle pain, etc.
– Relieves itchiness and promotes healing
Benefits of clove essential oil for your hair
– Soothes dry and irritated scalp
– Eliminates dandruff
How To Use
- Use it as a room spray when at home for a calmer environment/aura. Simply add a few drops of this oil int a spritzer with water and spray it.(it acts as a mild disinfectant)
- You can even use a diffuser to spread the aroma
- For body massage – Dilute clove oil into a carrier oil (coconut oil or jojoba oil) You can also add cedarwood oil to some lotions, shampoos, and scrubs.
- For toothcare – Dilute few drops of clove oil into a carrier oil (coconut oil or olive oil). Soak a clean cotton ball into this oil blend and place it over your soar tooth. Keep reapplying after every two hours.
- For your hair – Add clove oil to a carrier oil like coconut or olive oil and massage it well into your scalp. Keep it overnight and wash off the other day.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.