Coconut Essential Oil
Extracted from good quality dried coconut, our oil is one of the best cold-pressed coconut oil you can find in the market. It is proven to be a great nourishing moisturizer for dry, flaky skin. Coconut oil is a very versatile oil that can be directly used on your body, face, hair, and lips.
₹150 – ₹686
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Coconut essential oil for skin
– Relieve Skin Irritation
– Reduces inflammation.
– Increases hydration by trapping moisture inside your skin barrier, making it look healthy and supple.
– Inhibits anti-inflammatory properties
– Treats sunburn and redness
– Increases collagen production (thanks to the lauric acid content in it)
– Reduces signs of aging
– Helps the skin retain a natural firmness and elasticity with regular application.
– Fades dark patches (when backed up with the right blend of ingredients)
Benefits of Coconut essential oil for hair
– Helps in strengthening your hair from within (Expect healthy and thicker hair growth with regular use)
– Keeps your scalp healthy
– Provides protein to your hair follicles to grow better.
– Revives damaged hair (Sun damage, heat damage, damage due to over-styling, etc.)
– Reduces dandruff
Benefits of Coconut essential oil for nails
– Softens dry and stubborn cuticles
– Nourishes your nails for healthy and strong growth.
How To Use
- As a skin soother – Simply apply our coconut oil on your skin. If you are experiencing redness, irritation, chaffing, sunburn, etc, apply directly on your skin gently and let it get absorbed.
- As a moisturizer – Dry flaky skin (especially during winters and dry weather conditions) can be revived back and moisturized by applying coconut oil to it.
- As a hair conditioner – Warm the coconut oil and gently massage it onto your scalp overnight. Wash off the next morning using a gentle shampoo. (You can even take head steam before shampooing your hair)
- For nail care – Massage some oil onto your fingertips, targeting your cuticles and nails.
- Coconut facial massage – Massage coconut on your face gently in an upward motion. Make sure your face is cleansed properly before the massage.
- As a make-up remover – Take some coconut oil on a cotton pad and dab it on your eyelids, lips, and overall face. Gently move the pad in a circular motion to get rid of all the stubborn makeup.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.