iORA Elbow and Knee Balm
Elbows and knees are probably the most neglected part of your body. Nourish and repair it with our natural balm filled with potent ingredients. No longer hiding your pigmented knees and elbows behind long sleeves and full pants. iORA presents to you an amazing product, free from nasty chemicals that helps you feel liberated & wear what you want, whenever you want.
– Our Elbow Knee Balm, containing essential oils of Orange that helps lighten your pigmented skin
– Cinnamon- that helps improve circulation of those tired elbows & knees
– Our clients have also used it on their underarms & bikini lines & have found amazing results
– Multi utility product & a great value for money.
– Gentle enough to be used every day.
– 100% Vegan
– 100% Organic
– Affordable Rates
– 0 Harmful and Nasty Chemicals
– Our brand is against Animal Testing
– Easy to Use
– Effective results
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
1) Theobroma Cacao Butter –
Rich in saturated fats, it is particularly beneficial for healing dry, cracked skin. The fatty acids present in Theobroma cacao butter are easily absorbed by the skin and is retained for hours so that the healing continues from within. Regular use of this balm will soothe and smoothen the rough skin commonly found on dry elbows and knees.
2) Kokum Butter –
A potent ingredient whose amazing properties are celebrated very frequently. It helps soften the skin & improves skin elasticity, making it look younger.
– Powerful moisturizing properties
– Intensely moisturizing
– Promotes regeneration of the skin
– Helps restore moisture
– Enriched with essential fatty acids
– Carries antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
3) Sunflower Oil –
Helps lighten pigmentation on dull elbows & knees and gives it a natural glow if used regularly.
4) Orange Oil –
Helps to improve the texture by moisturising & nourishing the dull and damaged skin
5) Cinnamon Oil –
Helps to calm dry skin, effectively alleviate aches, pains, and stiffness in the muscles and joints. It also helps to enhance circulation, nourish the skin, slow the look of aging, and revives the skin tone.
6) Vitamin E –
Another amazing ingredient that nourishes and protects your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
– Anti-inflammatory in nature.
– Supports cell function, and skin health
– Reduces UV damage
How To Use
1. Apply sufficient amount on elbows & knees.
2. Leave it on for 5 mins.
3. Massage in an even, circular motion till all the dead skin starts exfoliating.
4. Use a wet wipe or damp napkin to wipe it clean.
Use it twice a day every day for 3 to 4 months to see a dramatic result
1) Brighten the sensitive skin around your knees and elbows
2) Repairs dry skin texture with a softer, more moisturised skin.
3) Slows down acne, aging, wrinkles, etc.
4) Effectively removes tan
5) Can also be used to remove dry skin from the nape