Jojoba Essential Oil
A popular skincare oil, jojoba is truly a superstar. It contains loads of vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties, Vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids. Jojoba oil’s antimicrobial properties drive off certain types of bacteria that cause acne. This is the perfect oil for acne-prone skin.
₹280 – ₹1,250
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Jojoba essential oil for skin
– Works as a superb skin conditioner.
– Reduces acne formation
– Tackles signs of aging.
– Improves the skin barrier
– Prevents moisture loss by forming a sebum layer mimicking your skin.
– Balances out your complexion
– Speeds up wound healing
– Helps soothe sunburns and various drying and inflammatory skin conditions.
Benefits of Jojoba essential oil for hair
– An excellent hair conditioner that provides extra protection against breakage, and split ends.
– The natural palmitic acid and stearic acid present in this oil treats dry and frizzy hair.
– Fights and eradicates dandruff
– Protects your hair from styling and heat damage.
– Preserves hair pigment and premature gray hair caused because of copper deficiency.
How To Use
- As a facial oil – Massage jojoba oil on your face with gentle, upward motions. Use some jojoba oil on a cotton pad to remove your makeup.
- For your hair – Apply jojoba oil on your scalp one night before shampooing. You can even apply some later post-wash as a leave-in conditioner on your hair.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.