Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass oil is popularly used in soaps, lotion and other cosmetic products as it has a strong citrus scent. In aromatherapy it is widely used to reduce stress, help one relax and ease anxiety.
₹130 – ₹1,040
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of lemongrass essential oil
– Relaxes your muscles
– Helps you get rid of split ends
– It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
– Acts as a pain reliever
– Help relieve headaches and migraine
– Regulates mood, sleep, and appetite
How To Use
- To use lemongrass oil in aromatherapy- Add 12 drops of lemongrass essential oil to 1 teaspoon carrier oil, (you can use coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil.) Mix into your warm bath or simply massage into your skin.
- For good sleep and a relaxed mind – Use it as a room spray when at home for a fresh aura. Simply add a few drops of this oil into a spritzer with water and spray it.
- You can even use a diffuser to spread the aroma.
- You can even soak aroma stick into the oil and inhale them or dab some drops on a towel or napkin that you don’t mind staining.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.