Lemongrass Salt Scrub
This scrub is part of our lemongrass range. It is enriched with lemongrass essential oil, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, olive oil, glycerin and aloe vera extracts. This kit is an amalgamation of modern science with ancient Ayurveda. The lemongrass salt scrub exfoliates the skin while the soft body butter gives your skin a natural shine.
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
The components of our lemongrass range contain these key ingredients –
1) Lemongrass Essential Oil –
– Reduces oiliness
– Reduces skin inflammations, redness, swelling and itching
2) Vitamin E –
Another amazing ingredient that nourishes and protects your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
– Anti-inflammatory in nature.
– Supports cell function, and skin health
– Reduces UV damage
3) Glycerin –
– It is gentle on your skin and acts as a great moisturizing agent.
– Reduces acne
– Heals and protects your skin
– Helps balance the pH level of your skin
4) Aloe Vera Extract –
– Anti-inflammatory in nature
– Inhibits moisturizing and healing properties.
– Treats sunburns
– Slows down signs of aging because of its antioxidant effect.
– Aloe vera also supports the production and release of collagen in your skin, making it look younger and healthier with regular use.
Its nourishing & healing properties help restore the skin’s texture to its former suppleness.
5) Olive Oil –
– Hydrates and nourishes dull, dry skin.
– The anti-oxidants in olive oil help fight the free radical damage.
– The oleic acid as well as the antioxidant oleocanthal in olive oil protect your skin cells against environmental damage and inflammation.
– Breaks down waxy makeup products with ease.
– Kills off the bacteria that causes acne
6) Shea Butter –
– Shea’s fatty acid content moisturizes dry skin
– Reduces skin inflammation
– Restores skin elasticity
– Anti-Free Radical Agent
– Powerful anti-fungal properties
– Shea Butter contains triterpenes that boost collagen formation
– It is an effective sunscreen.
– Helps soothe sunburn and other skin burns
How To Use
- Rinse your skin in warm water.
- Put a small amount of body scrub in your hand.
- Gently rub it on your skin in small circular motions, using your hand or an exfoliating glove.
- Scrub your skin gently for no longer than 30 seconds. Remember to be gentle and not go too fast or harsh while scrubbing your skin.
- Rinse your skin liberally with lukewarm water.
- Shave, if desired.
- Pat your skin dry.
- Follow this with our Lemongrass Butter to lock in the moisture.