Neem essential oil contains fatty acids (EFA), limonoids, vitamin E, triglycerides, antioxidants and calcium. All these components are very beneficial for your health.
₹95 – ₹760
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Neem essential oil for skin
– Tackles acne formation
– Stimulates collagen production
– Treats fungal infections
– Soothes irritated skin
– Treats dry skin and wrinkles
– Reduces scars
– Promotes wound healing
Benefits of Neem essential oil for hair
– Conditions your scalp
– Promotes hair growth
– Minimizes grays
– Soothes frizz
– Reduces dandruff
– Helps eliminate lice
How To Use
- As a spot treatment – Use undiluted neem essential oil on your acne, spots, and pimples. Simply dab the oil with the help of a cotton swab and allow it to penetrate into your skin for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off gently with lukewarm water. Use daily for effective results.
- To soothe irritated skin – Mix two to three drops of neem oil with aloe vera gel and use it on the affected area.
- To use neem oil in aromatherapy and body massage – Add few drops of neem essential oil to any carrier oil, (you can use coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil.) Mix into your warm bath or simply massage into your skin.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.