Oriental Candle Spa Kits
With the main target to help you LET GO & RELAX, our ultimate Candle spa kit is surely a special one. It dehydrates skin by providing it moisture and restores its elasticity for a youthful healthy glow. This particular Oriental kit is a blend of lemongrass and ginger.
The kit contains –
-Cuticle Cream (2 grams)
-Tea Tree Soak (10 ml)
-Massage Candle (15 grams)
-Scrub Candle (15 grams)
-Shea Butter Masque (10 grams)
*It is a ‘1-time-use’ kit
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
1) Shea Butter
– Shea’s fatty acid content moisturizes dry skin
– Reduces skin inflammation
– Restores skin elasticity
– Anti-Free Radical Agent
– Powerful anti-fungal properties
– Shea butter contains triterpenes that boost collagen formation
– It is an effective sunscreen.
– Helps soothe sunburn and other skin burns
2) Kokum Butter
– Powerful moisturizing properties
– Intensely moisturizing
– Promotes regeneration of the skin
– Helps restore moisture
– Enriched with essential fatty acids
– Carries antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
3) Almond Oil
– Full of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
– An antioxidant-rich oil known for its free-radical fighting abilities
– Treats minor wounds and cuts
– Improves complexion and skin tone
– Fades scars
– Packed with healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals
– Excellent source of vitamins E and C
– Speeds up skin repair and improves chronic skin condition
– Protects your skin from sun damage and inflammation
– Helps increase skin elasticity
– Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
5) Essential Oil blend
– Smells amazing (duh!)
– They help you relax both physcally and mentally
– Help you destress
– Relieve anxiety
– Boosts your energy levels
How To Use
- To start, light the scrub and massage candles provided in the kit while you are arranging your manicure-pedicure station. Clean and file your nails.
- Apply CUTICLE CREAM (2 grams) on the nails. Add 10ml of the TEA-TREE SOAK in a trough of manicure/pedicure containing water. Soak them in the trough for around five to seven minutes.
- Now, with the help of a scrubber, scrub your feet to remove the softened dead skin.
Clean and push back your cuticles. Trim them if need be.
- Blow out the scrub candle and pour a little oil from the scrub candles onto your palm and apply it to your client’s hands and feet.
- Scoop out some scrub with a spatula and gently massage it over the oil in circular motions for a few minutes. Remove the product.
- Blow out the massage candles and pour a little oil from the massage candle onto your palm and massage it onto your client’s hands and feet for eight to ten minutes. Do not remove the product. Leave it be.
- Apply the MASK provided in the kit to the hands and feet and cover it with cling wrap.
Leave it on for five to seven minutes.
- Final step, wash off the product with water or use a hot towel to remove any remaining residue.