Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli essential oil can be used for myriad issues. It is extracted from the herbal leaves and stems of the patchouli plant through a distillation process.
₹350 – ₹2,800
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Patchouli essential oil
– Helps brighten skin
– Revives dull skin by improving blood circulation
– Reduces cellulite
– Improves hair growth
– Eliminate dandruff
– Eases Depression, anxiety and stress
– Helps with oily hair
– Eases cold and flu
– Treats dry cracked skin
– Reduces acne
How To Use
- For improving skin tone – Mix a few drops of Patchouli essential oil with your daily face wash.
- For improving hair growth – Dilute Patchouli essential oil with a carrier oil (castor oil, coconut oil) and massage your scalp with it.
- To reduce cellulite – Mix Patchouli essential oil with sesame oil and massage it into your skin.
- To tackle depression and anxiety – Use it as a room spray when at home for a fresh aura. Simply add a few drops of this oil into a spritzer with water and spray it.
- You can even use a diffuser to spread the aroma.
- You can even soak aroma stick into the oil and inhale them or dab some drops on a towel or napkin that you don’t mind staining.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets *Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.