Uptan is basically an ayurvedic cleanser which is a blend of essential herbal powders of nuts, pulses, cereals, etc. There are a variety of uptan recipes you can try out. Different uptans carry different ingredients and you can choose what’s best for your skin. Sandalwood Uptan is known for its skin brightening properties as Chandan is a natural astringent.
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Sandalwood Uptan
– Tightens skin pores
– Smoothens skin texture
– Makes your skin naturally radiant
– Prevents and reduces acne formation. (However, it is not advised to use Sandalwood Uptan on active acne)
How To Use
- Mix some milk or rose water or plain water to Sandalwood Uptan powder and make a semi-thick paste.
- Apply it on your skin and let it dry for 10 to 15 mins
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.