Sweet Almond Oil
This oil is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Omega 3, fatty acids and zinc. Due to its emollient properties, it has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Sweet Almond oil for skin
– Improves skin tone
– Helps reduce puffiness
– Reduces dark circles
– An excellent makeup remover
– Hydrates and retains moisture on your skin
– Aids in reducing acne formation
– Acts as a great body massage oil
Benefits of Sweet Almond oil for hair
– Acts as a sunscreen for your hair (protects your hair form the UV rays and heat damage)
– Gives your hair a lustrous shine
– Reduces hair fall, breakage, scalp irritation and dry scalp issues.
– Promotes hair growth
– Acts as a hair conditioner
How To Use
- Works as a makeup remover and skin cleanser. It reduces puffiness and helps in getting rid of dark circles around the eyes.
- It works as an SPF for the hair, helps to reflect damaging UV rays and protect hair from the sun.
- Lighten your scars and marks-The zinc present in Almond oil is an essential nutrient for healing acne scars & is an effective treatment to reduce/ prevent stretchmarks.
- Warm it slightly and massage it on your scalp to nourish it. It also soothes flaking and itching of the scalp.
- It promotes hair growth when mixed with rosemary & patchouli essential oil and it softens and conditions the hair.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets
*Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.