Sweet Basil Essential Oil
Sweet basil essential oil
₹130 – ₹1,040
Get Flat 10% OFF on your first order.
Applies automatically at Checkout.
Benefits of Sweet basil essential oil
– A great night cleanser
– Reduces itchy scalp
– Helps you relax and have a clarity of thought
– Mosquito repellent
How To Use
- As a face mask – Add two to three drops of sweet basil essential oil to multani mitti (also known as fullers earth). Add lemon juice, rose water, and honey to make a paste. Apply it on your face and let it dry partially for 10 mins. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- To help you calm down and have a relaxed state of mind – Use it as a room spray when at home for a fresh aura. Simply add a few drops of this oil into a spritzer with water and spray it.
- You can even use a diffuser to spread the aroma.
- You can even soak aroma stick into the oil and inhale them or dab some drops on a towel or napkin that you don’t mind staining.
- To soothe irritated skin – Mix two to three drops of sweet basil oil with aloe vera gel and use it on the affected area.
- For itchy scalp infection – Mix sweet basil oil with a carrier oil and massage it into your scalp. You can even warm the oil if you want.
*Please make sure to dilute essential oils before using them anywhere.
*Keep them out of reach from children or pets *Make sure to do a test patch before fully using them.
*Make sure that while aromatherapy, your room is well-ventilated.
*If you have blood pressure, blood sugar, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any essential oils.