Facials are workouts for your skin
Facials are every woman’s favourite recreation activity. Who would not like to lie down and enjoy an hour of relaxation? And get stress relief and a glowing face by the end of it.
Facials are one of the most popular beauty rituals all over the world. They solve various skin-related issues like clogged pores, dark circles, pigmentation, age spots and environmental damage. Facials provide exfoliation, brightening and moisturising to the face, resulting in healthier skin. Getting a regular facial not just help with immediate skin problems but also acts as a preventive measure for future issues.
Facials are also an integral part of your long-term beauty regime. Getting regular and the right kind of facial will ensure a radiant complexion through the years.
Another reason facials are so popular is because they are great fun. Getting a facial involves relaxing, pampering, soothing massage and aromatic masques. What’s not to like?
But just getting any random facial is not the solution. It is essential that you select facials and the products used in the facials based on your skin type and problems.
When one goes for a facial, there is no clarity on what to choose and why to choose it. Here we have compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions regarding facials and have tried to provide relevant information as per our knowledge.
1. IS FACIAL GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN?
- Facials are proven to help decrease breakout and slow down skin ageing. They enhance the face by deep cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising. The relaxing facial massage also improves blood circulation and reduces stress.
2. HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU DO A FACIAL?
- The general recommendation for a facial is every three to four weeks or once a month. That’s how long your skin’s life cycle is.
3. DO FACIALS HELP YOUR SKIN GLOW?
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles. Facial massage stimulates collagen growth, which prevents the effects of ageing. All this combined make the skin radiant.
4. ARE FACIALS SAFE TO DO DURING PREGNANCY?
- Facials without bleach are safe for pregnant women. In fact, they are the best way to indulge in self-care during pregnancy. You can use essential oil-based facials or aromatherapy facials for a soothing and safe experience.
5. ARE FACIALS GOOD FOR OILY AND ACNE-PRONE SKIN?
- Different types of facials are available for different skin types. It is advisable to choose a facial that has oily skin-friendly products. There is no magical solution for acne, but the correct type of facial would undoubtedly help.
6. DOES REGULAR FACIAL MAKE YOUR SKIN LOOSE OR SAGGY?
- No, the facials often tightens the skin.
7. SHOULD WE FOLLOW A SPECIFIC SKINCARE ROUTINE AT HOME AFTER A FACIAL?
- Few things to keep in mind after a facial are: – Avoid picking at your skin, skip heavy makeup, wash your face easily, skip the toner, etc.
8. SHOULD YOU DO FACIALS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN?
- Why should one be deprived of facial because of sensitive skin? Check the active ingredients before selecting a facial, and there should be no issue. A sensitive skin-friendly facial can be a boon for you by calming redness, improving hydration and managing acne.
9. WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO A PERFECT FACIAL?
- Steps for the perfect facial are: – Cleansing, Exfoliating, Massaging, taking steam, applying the mask, applying toner and moisturising daily.
10. WHERE CAN I BUY ANITA’S AROMATICS FACIAL KITS?
- You can easily buy Anita’s Aromatics facial kits from our website.
We hope these FAQs helped clear your doubts. We at Anita’s Aromatic constantly strive to bring you the best products and contribute to your quality of life. For more information on different aspects of beauty and well-being, you can visit our blog section. All relevant details and purchase options are available on our website.