We all are beautiful in our own way. But when we look into the mirror we notice we woman who goes through the rigors of multi-tasking, deserve pampering. Our skin needs some improvement, some refurbishing, pruning, a little TLC . Underneath all the damage & impurities, we have a skin that is ready to glow.
Imagine hydrating steam infusing your skin; a massaging touch moving across your forehead, cheeks & chin; a nourishing serum working its way into your skin as the muscles in your face relax & soften. A skillful facial offers all these, besides letting your mind & body rest. While there are plenty of facials available in your salon, the main purpose of most facials is to thoroughly clean your skin, get rid of the impurities & feed it with vitamins, minerals & nutrients such as Vitamins A, C & E as well as peptides & hyaluronic acid- a process that leaves your complexion feeling refreshed & radiant.
Before starting the facial be sure to speak to your client about any skin concerns, from dry or oily skin to the products that have had an adverse reaction on their skin. Ask her about her allergies, her current skin care routine, including any medications they are taking currently. When deciding on the facial make sure you are educating your client on the product & their ingredients you would be using.
At Anita’s Aromatics we constantly evolve with the times & innovate aromatherapy solutions to suit evolving lifestyle challenges & niche preferences of our clients. Our clients recall our products as eco-friendly, sustainable, rich in actives & essential oils & of course value for money. Our facial ranges include
- Deep Pore Moist-This kit contains AHA from fruit enzymes that brighten & moisturize normal to dry skin. It also contains papain enzyme that help remove the damaged keratin that builds up on the skin; turmeric oil & vetiver oil helps fade marks & makes your skin blemish free, lavender & chamomile essential oil helps lighten the skin; arbutin helps even out the skin tone . All these ingredients work together to give you the skin you desire.
- Tea Tree Shine Clear– This kit cleanses your skin, removes toxins caused by pollution, dirt & grease. Essential oils of Tea Tree, Vetiver and Chamomile help reduce the excess sebum and give a matt and healthy tone to your skin.
- Vitamin C Facial Kit– Sun damage causes us to lose collagen & aggravates uneven and blotchy skin tone. The anti-oxidant properties of Vitamin C fights free radicals and damage caused by UV radiation. Activated Vitamin C, Lemon oil, Orange Oil, Strawberry Extracts work as anti-oxidants & play their role in collagen synthesis. Allantoin which is extracted from the root of the comfrey plant helps stimulate the growth of new skin tissues. All these ingredients work together to keep your skin at the top of its game.
- Dead Sea Facial Kit-This product contains Dead Sea Minerals which help with replacement of skin moisture while ensuring its good health & glow. It is particularly made to protect the skin from factors that would cause premature ageing. Multi-minerals like magnesium, zinc & copper work together to increase oxygen immediately to the skin thus reducing deep wrinkles. Extracts of horse chestnut enriched with Vitamins A, E, F, H(biotin) help stimulate & energize skin cells thus repairing skin tissues.
- Anti-Acne Facial Kit– The main benefit of this type of facial is the reduction of facial acne. This treatment helps reduce redness & inflammation helping the skin to re balance. Regular use of this product also helps minimize future acne breakouts. Tea Tree with its anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties help prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth , clear skin ; cucumber extract acts as a super-food for this skin type, it has astringent properties that can help soothe & relieve puffy skin; Lactic acid & kojic acid helps reduce pore appearance & improve skin tone.
So what are you waiting for, visit us on www.anitasaromatics.com or call 9821029239 & add these mono-dose kits to your salon menu today.