“It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.”
– Diane Van Furstenberg
In today’s hustling life, health often takes a backseat. Most of us face various issues which we conveniently relegate to the background, owing to the tremendous amount of responsibilities on our shoulders. However, the repercussions are experienced sooner or later. We at Anita’s Aromatics believe that your health needs to be your topmost priority before anything else. Today, there are tons of solutions to our various health problems. However, we believe that essential oils are one of the best ways to ensure your overall good health.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plants extracts procured from plant parts. The process of extraction is complex and undertaken to ensure the purity of the extract. Essential oils are the essence of the plants, enriched with all the bounties of nature, supplied to you in a bottle. It is prepared for use by liquefying the plant extract. Since these oils are highly concentrated they are used in small quantities and with carrier oils. At Anita’s Aromatics, we provide you with the purest essential oils filled with their natural goodness.
Essential oils have been used from ancient times to treat various issues. They are highly effective in dealing with stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression. It is also proven beneficial to promote mental, physical, spiritual and emotional health. They have a host of benefits that ensures overall wellbeing.
Essential oils can be your partner from morning to night in all your activities and enhance the quality of your life. Here are some of our proven practices using essential oils which promote good health.
1. One can use the Frankincense Essential Oil in the diffuser in the morning while doing yoga and meditation. It promotes peace, tranquillity and relaxation, thereby adding to the rejuvenating session.
2. Apply a blend of Neroli and Argan Essential Oil on your pulse points before the yoga for a tranquil session. Neroli is high in citrusy properties, which boosts your mind and keeps all negativity away. Argan has healing properties and also rejuvenates the mind and the body.
3. Apply Jasmine Oil mixed with Olive Oil after bath to provide your skin with nourishment when your skin is supple. Jasmine provides a soothing effect and gives you the balance to get into the day. Olive oil with its rich antioxidants and vitamins replenishes the skin.
4. Adding a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil in the diffuser can effectively charge you up for the day. Inhaling the soothing fragrance while having your breakfast sets the tone for an energetic day ahead and gives you the much-needed dose of positivity.
5. Tired in the middle of the day? Take out a few minutes during your lunch break & apply Patchouli and Rosehip Essential Oil on the back of your neck and shoulders and give yourself a slight massage. It makes you feel rejuvenated before jumping back into your busy schedule. Patchouli oil helps in easing out stress, and rosehip oil provides a hydrating impact.
6. Beat the afternoon slump by using Orange Essential Oil in the diffuser after lunch. The vibrant and bright fragrance instils energy and uplifts the ambience and your mood instantly.
7. Disperse Citronella Essential Oil in the evening via a diffuser to keep the mosquitoes away. It is also known as the guard oil as it acts as an effective repellent and enhances the ambience.
8. Wind down by soaking your feet in warm water by adding Clove Essential Oil with some Epsom Salt. Clove oil, with its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, heals your skin. The Epsom salt helps in the effective exfoliation of dead skin cells.
9. Put some Lavender Essential Oil drops on your pillow for a blissful sleep. It is one of the most versatile essential oils and consists of hosts of benefits.
Thus, essential oils can be your friends throughout the day and help you navigate through hectic schedules with a better frame of mind. Try to imbibe these small self-care practices using essential oils by Anita’s Aromatics and we promise you will see the difference. Visit our website to buy and know more about our products.